7.07.2010

Did Someone Say Party?!

Dixie rarely entertains (for fun) during her busy season. But, with some of my favorite friends joining me at our house in CT later this summer, I leaned on her to throw a party with me. (Honestly, there was not much leaning needed, as Dixie is always up for a party and makes entertaining seem effortless!) It will be a small seated dinner for 20 in our barn. I have begun brainstorming design ideas for the table. I started with the fun toile from LSFABRICS that I would use for a tablecloth, and the blue glasses from the recent post by the phenomenally talented EDDIE ROSS. While we won't be hanging the chandelier in our barn, I thought it was such fun, it had to be included. All the rentals are from CLASSIC PARTY RENTALS out of New York which we use for all our parties - personal and professional!




Classic Party Rentals :: New York
newyork.classicpartyrentals.com
More clothing »
Classic Party Rentals :: New York
newyork.classicpartyrentals.com
More clothing »
Classic Party Rentals :: New York
newyork.classicpartyrentals.com
More clothing »
EDDIE ROSS
eddieross.com

No comments:

Post a Comment