8.02.2011

Surfside on Nantucket


I have been spending time on the Cape and the Islands since I was little. This house on Nantucket from the current issue of ELLE DECOR is off the hook! I keep looking at the photos and drooling over the design details. 


The house would be ideal for parties and house guests and is located by one of the best beaches on the island - Surfside. 


Check out the entertaining spaces. I love love love the kitchen. 


The clean lines of the family room


The perfect spot to curl up with a book and take a break from the beach


The modern white chairs paired with old wood floors. Swoon!


Oh...and the rest of the house is not to shabby either! 

Best.Bathroom.Ever.


Plenty of room for guests


A quiet space to work and to blog.


And after a day of entertaining, I would love to rest my head here


6 comments:

  1. This darling house epitomizes beach side elegance with a degree of casualness that makes it so welcoming and so easy to imagine living there for the summer! Fabulous in every day.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's truly the perfect summer home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bath is ba-na-nas! Love how house on the Cape and on the islands are so easy and breezy...
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful spot to vacation! Love the front entry of the house.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I LOVE Nantucket. This house is fantastic. I love the pop of orange in the bedroom. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the very best kinds I’ve seen in my life! How I wish this place can be rented. The natural elements and the white motif of the house radiate purity. This is the perfect spot to relax and have a complete vacation!

    Macy Arevalo

    ReplyDelete