11.10.2011

Simple Elegant Dinner


Life is hectic and entertaining in style on a weeknight is not easy to pull off with grace. I recently bought fresh Butternut Squash Ravioli and served it in a Browned Butter Sage Sauce  - yum! RECIPE

Paired with an Arugula Salad with crumbled Goat Cheese, Yellow Cherry Tomatoes and diced Pears. I tossed it in the best Balsamic Dressing I have ever made - the secret is brown sugar. DRESSING RECIPE



I paired it with a Pinot Noir, a crusty baguette, a fire in the fireplace and lots of candles. Voila! Now wasn't that simple??





Photo Credits: Ravioli Net, Wizard Recipes

8 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful, simple and elegant. I want to try your dressing recipe wtih the brown sugar secret...I am intrigued. Thanks and have a great day Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great meal! And it looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I was just scrolling through and stopped dead in my tracks over that ravioli image... My mouth is watering!
    I think I'll order in some Ravioli tonight... it won't be as good as yours, but it will have to do...
    (I will save the recipe for another time when I feel like cooking!)
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for dinner - that looks divine!!! I've made this before, but for some reason it has never looked this good. Trying your recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply put...perfection! XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and delicious = I think we all need invites!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! Wonderful ideas, yummy food. Now I'm hungry! Thanks.
    www.kmadisonmooreartistportfolio.com

    ReplyDelete