2.01.2012

Super Bowl Fun


Having grown up with a family of New Yorkers, and now calling Boston home, I am thrilled to have the Patriots and Giants in the Super Bowl. I will be watching it with friends, but thought I would share a few ideas if you are hosting a par-tay!

Some fun invite options from PAPERLESS POST



For party favors, how about one of these COOKIES favors wrapped in cello bags with a blue and red ribbons 


Or these from ELENIS


Make the Football Whoppie Pies - so cute! RECIPE



Finger food with a bit more flair than chips and salsa. All the details HERE





Mini Burgers from BITE BY BITE


Or Baked Ravioli RECIPE



And Garlic Bread RECIPE


Go Pats!!

5 comments:

  1. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... what a lovely SB party this would be!!! Beats chili and hot dogs any day! Thank you so much for sharing the delicious images!
    Have a wonderful day... (so who is going to win?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate this is cruel....I am now famished but not for any old thing, ravioli, mini burgers and spiced nuts, topped with a football whoopie pie!! Such great ideas...those whoopie pies are so cute! We normally go to our friends house every year and I may just have to make those, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you made me hungry with all those delicious treats! The whoppie pies are soo cute, and the mini burgers are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your party food choices! The whoopie-pie and cookies are too cute, and the ravioli and spiced nuts.. yum!! Looking forward to the game! My daughter cheers for the Seattle Seahawks so I am ALWAYS entertaining for 'away' games. I can always use more party ideas!

    Enjoy your evening,
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great visual ideas for a Super Bowl Soiree!!!! I'm going to make football brownies and my oldest son said he would make the white icing "laces".

    Go Giants!!!!!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete