3.25.2013

On My List: Stonover Farm


A friend recently mentioned that she and her husband are planning a weekend escape to STONOVER FARM in the Berkshires. My my mum (Dixie) is in Litchfield County and I thought I knew all of the great places to stay in the area. Apparently not!


The Farm is a luxury B + B located in the idyllic town of Lenox. The property is owned and managed by Tom and Suky Werman. Both were raised and educated on the east coast, and after spending 23 years in Los Angeles, they are thrilled to be back! While in Los Angeles, Tom worked as a rock record producer, with over 20 gold and platinum albums to his credit. Suky taught 5th grade and was a museum educator. While they loved the West Coast, after visiting Lenox several times on vacation, they knew it was the perfect place for a bed and breakfast.

The rooms





The property




I am putting this on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment