3.18.2013

Perfect for Summer Cocktails


I love the iconic boat totes by LL Bean and Land's End. Perfect for day trips to the beach, time on the boat or a summer weekend in the country. While flipping through the latest catalogue from Land's End I see they now make a tote bag cooler! Genius!


Try as I might I couldn't find a good image of one filled with cold drinks like they show in the catalogue. Below is one empty and you will have to picture it with ice cold beer and wine. This would be a great gift when you are a guest this summer. Find them HERE





Photos: Land's End


2 comments:

  1. That is clever. I have owned these bags for years, so affordable, classically good looking and boy do they last. They also make great gifts, love the idea of a "cooler bag".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had LL Bean totes forever, but haven't heard about the Land's End cooler...brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete